Monday, July 4, 2011

Photoshop overload

After hanging out and running errands most of Thursday, we had a half day of work.  We uploaded all of our images to the desktops at the university and started processing our images.  We had to decide on ten images to work on and five out of the ten to have critiqued the following day.  I’ve decided that my brain doesn’t like Photoshop.  I need to work on that a bit, especially if I want to be able to pass this course.  After my brain was on overload, we headed back to the hostel to grab lunch.  I headed to the university offices in the city, so I could talk to one of my instructors about writing blog for one of the local new stations.  Of course I took it on.  I just don’t know how to say no.

While at the offices I was able to upload the rest of my images and update my blog (as you could see).  Now it is time to update everything, again!  I was planning on staying in fore the night to relax a bit more, but I went out instead.  We spent the night bar hopping.  We also found this alley with some neat graffiti on our way to play bumper cars.  We were able to ride multiple times… the guy noticed that we were all a bit buzzed, so he just went along with it.  We decided to walk around a bit, and then I headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment