Monday, July 4, 2011

Proud to be an Amuerican!!!

Today we headed back to the university to edit our images some more based off of the feedback we got at our critique (the little I actually received).  I am ready to pull out my hair with freakin’ Photoshop!  I think I am almost done with most of my images, but we will see.  I cannot wait to bring my portfolio back and show everyone!  Maybe I will hang some of them up in the living room!!  Haha, Joycey and Sam, hopefully y’all won’t mind!

After the university, we ran around the city some, and picked up some groceries for our cook out!!! We celebrated 4th of July American style in Australia!!!  We are having hamburgers, hot dogs (with ONLY American condiments), salad, chips & dip, potato salad, brownie sundaes, an American mix CD, and beer.  Nothing better!  Oh – and sparklers with poppers!  And the fun began!!  Woot woot!
I lost track of the number of drinks I had, but I slept soundly!!!  We have some crazy pictures and videos, but it's always good to have documentation of the evening.  The food was great, and the company was even better!  It will not be the same without everyone next year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment