Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back on the busss

We spent less time on the bus than we did yesterday, but we were still driving around a lot!  After I got ready to leave in the morning I helped with making lunches.  We drove to Sacred Canyon first, and Peter and Neil told us some Aboriginal stories.  I was not about to take another rock, after the stories they told us.  Peter said that he was going to "smoke" all of us, so we would be cleansed.  Hopefully that will get rid of my curse from the didgeradoo.  I cannot remember if I mentioned this before, but supposedly if a woman plays the didgeradoo, then she won't be able to have children... what?!  I was almost floored when Peter told me this!  I am sure it is just one of those superstitious things though - I willlll have children!

The rest of the day was fairly simple.  We drove through two gorges, Bunyeroo and Brachina, where we were able to walk around a bit and take some photos.  We stopped for lunch at Razorback Lookout.  It was ridiculously windy, and I sat in a pricker bush when I was trying to take a picture!  Talk about fun stuff!

The rest of the night was pretty relaxing as well.  We had barbeque for dinner (which is just grilling out here - weird), and had a few beers - nothing new.  I headed to bed early, because I had a long day of hiking ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment